How do you contact Pitbulls and Parolees? If you want to contact Pitbulls and Parolees, but you do not know where to contact Pitbulls and Parolees, you should read this entire article. So, ensure you do not go anywhere.
Villalobos Rescue Center – Contact Us
To contact Pitbulls and Parolees – Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC), you have to submit a message.
- At the first step, you have to submit your name.
- After that, you have to submit your age, if under 18 years old.
- Then, submit your phone number.
- Afterwards, you have to submit your email. Ensure that your contact information is correct. They will not be able to answer you if it is wrong.
- Next, submit your address.
- Also, you have to submit your street address.
- Please submit Address Line 2.
- Submit your city
- Submit your State/Province/Region
- Submit Zip/ Postal code
- Submit your country
- Submit subject
- Submit your message. Please use short paragraphs so easily they are able to process your question, request or suggestion.
- In addition, you are also able to upload a file. For your information, accepted file types: jpeg and jpg, Maximum file size is 2 MB.
You are going to receive an auto response after submitting your message. If you do not receive a response, you have to check your spam or junk folders.
General topic – Villalobos Rescue Center Contact
The Info section is for most questions or to contact any of their staff or cast from the TV show. You are able to use this section to ask about administration questions, dog aggression, how to start your rescue, how to report abuse, how to report dog fighting, how to offer donations of things or money, how to set to drop off donations at their kennel or mail them, or for other general information.
For assistance in adopting a dog at Villalobos. If you have questions about their adoption policies and procedures after reading this page and after filling out an application, then you are able to contact them. Need to know that they will not be able to answer individual questions until they have a completed application.
For assistance in placing your own dog (discovering a home for your dog), or if you have discovered a stray dog. For your information, they will not be able to take the dogs from outside their local area, even if there are offers to transport them. In trying to discover a home for your stray or owned dog, you should use these resources: http://petfinder.com, http://pbrc.net or http://petharbor.com.
If you want to be a volunteer with them, you are able to visit the Volunteer. You have to note that they no longer have any volunteering programs except for their dog walking program in New Orleans that is held several times per day. If you still have questions after reading their volunteer page, you are able to contact them.
Tia Torres can no longer answer individual questions. Also, she can no longer give behavior consultations due to time constraints of running the rescue and their local animal control. They refer everyone who contacts them with training/behavior questions to other service providers when they can.
You will be able to contact their Entertainment & Public Relations Manager for media and interviews.
Louisiana Rescue and Adoption Location
When you send mail or packages, you have to read the following carefully. Due to the amount of mail they receive, they ask the following: For regular mail (letters, donations, misc. envelope type mail): P.O. Box 39, Napoleonville, LA 70390
When you send packages or mail, please read the following: They receive hundreds of packages and letters monthly. Thus, you do not email or call them to ask whether they got your letter or donation package. It is impossible for them to remember everything that comes in the mail. Thus, if you want to know if your letter or package was received, it is your responsibility to send it with a tracking, so you are able to keep tabs on whether or not they get it. Of course, makes things much easier
Sending Tia Torres a gift: This is another problem they have quite often. Firstly, Tia Torres asks that you do not do that. There really is not anything which she needs as she lives a very simple life. Instead, she will ask that you donate to her dogs. They are the ones who really need something special. The other issue is that due to several past security problems with people sending things in the mail which were not safe, Tia Torres no longer opens up her mail or feels comfortable accepting personal gifts from people she does not know. Again, giving to the dogs is what she wants. This is what makes Tia Torres happy.
Tour Information – New Orleans Location
- Tours are suspended while they move. In the event of heavy rain, they will not have tours as the streets of New Orleans flood very badly.
- The location of New Orleans is 4525 N. Claiborne Avenue, New Orleans LA 70117.
- The hours for the New Orleans tours are suspended until they complete their move and each tour lasts approximately 20-30 minutes. You have to arrive by 2:45 pm to make the last tour at 3 pm.
- No reservations are needed.
- Admission: Free. However, donations are always welcome and needed.
- No personal or service dogs are allowed. For one, the amount of stress to not only your dog but their dogs as well, a strange dog walking up and down the rows of kennels is immeasurable.
- Picture taking – You are able to take photos of the dogs, facility and anything you like. But, you will be able to take photos from a distance. Once again, this is their place of work, and to have someone stick a cell phone in your face while you are walking with a dog, that is plain disrespectful and potentially dangerous.