As we know that pitbull has several varieties. The pitbull color ranges from brown, white, black with the other specific characteristics. Well, you possible wonder about how many types of colors that are owned by pitbull actually? Well, to find out that, you can check it in American Dog Breeders Association. If you look for American Pit Bull Terrier colors red and fawn, you can also find that.
In American Dog Breeders Association, there are American pit bull terrier color chart which consists of white or black patches, white/ red patch/ red nose, white, seal, light red / red nose, red / black mask/ white marks, red with a black ticked mask, red brindle / white chest, brown, seal/ white markings, light fawn, light chocolate, fawn brindle, light chocolate brindle, fawn bluies, fawn with black ticking, dark fawn brindle, buckskin with black mask, black and tan, and some others. Among them, there are rare pitbull colors including:
- “The warrior” pit bull. The coat colors and genetic mutations and unusual pattern are caused by recessive genes. It has an awesome look of a native fighter ready to head out on the warpath. It is grey but the mouth area is brown and it has two brown circle above its eyes.
- The impressionist pit bull. The pit bull mixed with a Red Heeler has produced a red and white freckled beauty which looks like an impressionist painting.
- The zebra pit bull. It has chocolate swirl hair coat coloration. It is a unique genetic combination of a potted pitbull, stripped pit bull and pure white pit bull.
- The moustached pit bull. This pitbull was born with the most unique facial markings because it has a shaped handlebar mustache like an Italian bartender in 1920s.
- Freckled pit bull. It can be freckled throughout its whole bodies. It also can have freckles of red, light brown, dark brown, grey, blue or black.
- The pitsky. It is a half pit bull and half Siberian Husky which has bright blue eyes, husky ears, and a short and smooth hair coat.
- White pit bull with a heart-shaped nose pattern. It is a unique pit bull with heart shaped pattern around its adorable nose.
- WuXi China Bengal. It has bright orange and black stripes and it is considered as a symbol of good luck especially during the Chinese year of the tiger.
- MooMoo or Piebald pit bull. It is always a white pattern that is mixed with solid coloration of red, blue, grey, tan bucksin pitbull and black.
- Blue pit bull. It is usually silvery grey or blue in color with white markings on the feet, face and chest. It is also called Blue-nosed pit bulls because of its blue nose accompanied by blue tinted eyes.
Well, that’s all about pitbull color chart that includes the rare pitbull colors. If you want to look for information about bully pitbull puppies, you are able to read another article in this site. Thank you for reading this article and also visiting this site. See you!