These days, you may think of having a Pitbull puppy. You think that it will be good to have it one and it is better if you have it for free. Is it right? If you think of it, then you have to continue reading this article because it will help you much.
Having a pitbull seems fun. But, there are several things that you have to think before you adopt a pitbull. You have to know that they are very sensitive. For example, if you shout at your pitbull for no reason, it will turn its back on you and will not “talk” for days.
Then, you do not leave it alone. Why? It is because they are very energetic and sensitive. So, if you leave them in a long period, they will feel betrayed and will wreak havoc to get themselves occupied while waiting for your return. However, they are affectionate with family.
- So, where are we able to look find free baby pitbull puppy? Well, you are able to try to look for it in several sites below.PetFinder.com. This site is a searchable database of animals who need homes. It is also a directory of almost 11,000 animal shelters and adoption organization across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Aspca.org/adopt-pet. This is the first humane society to be established in North America and now it is the biggest in the world. This organization was built on the belief that animals are have right to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans and must be protected under the law.
- HumaneSociety.org/issues/adopt/. It provides direct care to more than 100,000 animals each year through their sanctuary, veterinary programs and emergency shelters and rescues.
- BestFriends.org. It has a mission to bring about a time when there are no more homeless pets. They do this by helping end the killing in America’s animal shelters through building community programs and partnerships across the nation.
- AnimalLeague.org/adopt-a-pet. This is the world’s biggest no kill rescue and adoption organization. They always have hundreds of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens available.
- HopeforPaws.org. Hope for Paws is a 501 C-3 non- profit animal rescue organization which is based in Los Angeles, California and it was created by Audrey and Eldad Hagar.
You just need to visit the site and check the availability of pitbull puppy. If you find the one that you want, then you are able to contact the rescue or the organization. You have to know that not all animals taken from rescue or organization is free. Sometimes, you need to pay for care cost. Hopefully, you are lucky to get a free pitbull puppy.
Then, you also have to ask much about the puppy that you will take from the rescue. You need to ask about their health, how to take care of them, their characters and some other questions to make sure that you are really ready to keep them at your home and you will not be shocked when you find something weird from your dog.