Probably, you open this page to find out information about Pitbull and Parolees phone number. If so, you are at the correct page, here we are going to share information about Pitbull and Parolees phone number. Also, we are going to share other information related to contacting Pitbull and Parolees.
Pitbull and Parolees Phone Number
Fans of Pitbull and Parolees are able to contact Tia Maria Torres through Villalobos Rescue Center’s phone number at 504-229-4229. Also, Fans of Pitbull and Parolees are able to email at email@example.com. Aside from that, the official Tia Maria Torres Facebook page provides the contact information, and the email is also confirmed on AnimalPlanet.com. The Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC), which is affiliated with Tia Torres, is a rehabilitation facility for abused and abandoned pitbulls.
Sending message to Villalobos Rescue Center
If you want to contact Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC), you are able to send a message.
- The first step is to enter your name.
- After that, you have to enter your age, if under 18 years old.
- Then, enter your phone number.
- Afterwards, you have to enter your email. Ensure that your email is correct. If it is wrong, they will not be able to answer you.
- Next, enter your address.
- Also, you have to enter your street address.
- Please enter Address Line 2.
- Enter your city
- Enter your State/Province/Region
- Enter Zip/ Postal code
- Enter your country
- Enter subject
- Enter your message. You have to use short paragraphs so that they are able to process your question, request or suggestion easily.
- In addition, you will be able to upload a file. Accepted file types are jpeg and jpg, and maximum file size is 2 MB.
After sending your message, then you are going to receive an auto response. In other cases, if you do not receive a response, you need to check your spam or junk folders.
General topic – Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC)
The Info section is for most questions or to contact any of their staff or cast from the TV show. You are able to use this section to ask about administration questions, dog aggression, how to start your rescue, how to report abuse, how to report dog fighting, how to offer donations of things or money, how to set to drop off donations at their kennel or mail them, or for other general information.
For assistance in adopting a dog at Villalobos. If you have questions about their adoption policies and procedures after reading this page and after filling out an application, then you are able to contact them. Need to know that they will not be able to answer individual questions until they have a completed application.
For assistance in placing your own dog (discovering a home for your dog), or if you have discovered a stray dog. For your information, they will not be able to take the dogs from outside their local area, even if there are offers to transport them. In trying to discover a home for your stray or owned dog, you should use these resources: http://petfinder.com, http://pbrc.net or http://petharbor.com.
If you want to be a volunteer with them, you are able to visit the page of Volunteer. You have to note that they no longer have any volunteering programs except for their dog walking program in New Orleans that is held several times per day. If you still have questions after reading their volunteer page, you are able to contact them.
Tia Torres can no longer answer individual questions. Also, she can no longer give behavior consultations due to time constraints of running the rescue and their local animal control. Usually, they refer everyone who contacts them with training or behavior questions to other service providers.
You will be able to contact their Entertainment & Public Relations Manager for media and interviews.
Facts about Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC)
In addition, here we will also share some facts about Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC). For those who want to know this information, keep reading the text below.
Here are some about Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC):
- Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC) first began as a dog rescue in the year of 1990 in California. Long before there was a Pitbull and Parolees show.
- According to the research, Tia Torres was a dog trainer for the City of Los Angeles Animal Services for 11 years.
- Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC) began employing parolees in the year of 2006.
- Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC) relocated to Louisiana in the year of 2011 because of economic reasons, and also some changes in the state laws.
- Now in Louisiana, Villalobos has a location in the city of New Orleans, and in the rural or country environment of Assumption Parish.
- Because of the overwhelming need to help other dogs, now Villalobos has become an all-breed rescue with the main focus still being on Pit Bulls.
- At the moment, they are in the South, they have to deal with heartworm disease. It means that 99 percent of the dogs they take in, enter their facility with this pre-existing condition.
- Yearly vet bill is half a million dollars. It is approximately $500,000.
- The cost per day to run Villalobos is about 10,000 dollars. It is about 70.000 dollars per week, 280,000 dollars per month, and about 4 million dollars per year to run the rescue.
- Villalobos Rescue Center takes in about 40 pitbull dogs a month.
- Villalobos Rescue Center usually adopts out about 50 dogs a month.
- Villalobos Rescue Center adopts dogs all over the country.
- Placing or giving up a dog. Whether it be yours or a dog that you have discovered, unfortunately with their relocation to Louisiana, they are no longer able to take dogs from out of state.
- Each dog comes through their gates, an initial and up-front cost of $1000 per dog to Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC).