You may want to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees, so you are at this page to find out information about how to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees. You are lucky to have come to this site, here you are going to get information you need.
How to Donate to Pitbulls & Parolees?
If you want to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees, there are some steps that you have to do:
- At the first step, visit the official site of Villalobos Rescue Center. Or you are able to visit this link; https://vrcpitbull.com/.
- When you are at the homepage of Villalobos Rescue Center site, there you are going to see the “Donate” option.
- To make a donation, you are able to click the PayPal “Donate” button. You are able to make a donation by using PayPal or Credit/Debit Card.
- After that, you are able to enter the amount of money you want to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees. For your information, minimum donation of $1.00.
- The next step that you have to do is to select whether you want to make a donation by using PayPal or Credit/Debit Card. Please choose the right one.
- Make sure that you follow the instructions given for you so that you are able to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees successfully.
Well, that is a way to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees. Finally, you are able to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees. We are sure that they are going to be happy with your donations.
Another way to donate to Pitbulls & Parolees
Aside from the way above, actually there is another way to donate to Pitbulls and Parolees.
To make a donation to Pitbulls and Parolees, you are able to send a check to Villalobos Rescue Center P.O. Box 39 Napoleanville, LA 70390.
Additional Donation Options
In Memory of Donation: If you want to make a donation in memory of a loved one (pet, family, friend), you are able to include their name on the empty column there, under the In Memory of Donation option.
In Honor of Donation: If you want to make a donation in honor of someone’s special event (wedding, birthday, achievement) you are able to indicate name and brief description on the empty column there, under In Honor of Donation option.
General Monetary Donations
Since Villalobos Rescue Center moved to Louisiana, their expenses have grown tremendously. Here are a few of their costs that your donations go towards:
- $8000.00: This is what it costs per day to run Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC)
- $178,000.00: This is the cost per year for rent for their various locations in order to house all of their dogs comfortably.
- $500.00 to $700.00: This is the cost per dog to get heartworm treatment. For note: 99 percent of the dogs they take in have heartworm.
- $500,000.00: This is the cost per year for their vet bill. Yes, you have already read correctly. That is half a million dollars.
Villalobos Rescue Center is a private organization. All donations are 100 percent tax deductible. Your donations help them to continue to give their dogs with the shelter, food, spay or neuter, medical care, and all of their other needs. Villalobos Rescue Center does not receive help from the government and only relies on donor contributions.
Villalobos Rescue Center – How you can help
Besides make a donation, you are also able to help Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC) in other ways:
- Check out their wish list.
- Become a Volunteer.
- Become a sponsor for dog.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com. For note: Amazon donates 0.5 percent of your eligible purchases, at no cost to you.
- Buy their merchandise.
Wish List – Items They Can Always Use
Running a rescue facility needs a great deal of time and money. Apparently, there are some ways that you can help for Villalobos Rescue Center (VRC). Please check out their wish list on Amazon. But, you have to make sure that you log into AmazonSmile first, http://bit.ly/AmazonSMILE. After that, you are able to go to their wish list.
- Kuranda Bed
They have had good response to this Kuranda bed, and at this moment they have all the Kuranda beds they can use. Thanks to donator.
- Dog Food
Most of their dogs eat Pedigree small bites. They have some dogs that always eat special food such as Lamb/Rice (the green bag), Nutro Natural Choice, Taste of the Wild and Pacific Stream Formula with Salmon (the blue bag).
Only regular ole clip on leashes. They prefer 1″ wide leashes for the big dogs.
- Poop Scoops
They need the larger ones. The small poop scoops can only handle Poodle Poop.
Fold down, Vari Kennel style. For note: Preferably large, extra large and also giant.
- Training/Slip Leads
Otherwise known as “British Slip Leads” thru J & J Dog Supplies at: www.jjdog.com (They use the 6″ x 1/2″) – They are going to let you pick the colors.
They need any kind of toys, however they are completely stocked up on tennis balls. They have enough tennis balls to stock the entire United States open.
- Rawhides/Chewies/Knuckle Bones
The dogs love any kind of Rawhides, Chewies or Knuckle Bones.
They are always able to use these year round. However no stuffed pillows or feather down.
- Laundry Soap/Fabric Softener
They prefer liquid, but can still use any kind of Laundry soap and fabric softener.
- Flea and Tick Prevention
They are prefer Advantix, Frontline
- Training Treats
Meaty smelly style treats which can be broken into little pieces (pupperoni, bacon bits freeze dried liver etc). For your information, they are good on dog biscuits. Also, they have enough biscuits for years to come.
- Dog Shampoo
They are really need any kind of dog shampoo
- Website Hosting
You are able to help Support their Website so that they are able to keep the website online.