Do you want to watch Pit Bulls & Parolees? Or, you may like to watch this show and you wonder in what season Villalobos move to New Orleans. Well, Pit Bulls & Parolees is an American reality tv series on Animal Planet. It started in 2009 and the things that you can watch here is about a rescue for dogs specifically pit bull dog and Villalobos Rescue Center.
What Season Did Villalobos Move to New Orleans?
According to Tv Guide, Villalobos moving to New Orleans can be watched in season 4. If you access TV Guide website in the Pit Bulls & Parolees Season 4 Episodes, you will be able to read in the description of the episode 1, in the season 4 premiere, Tia moves to New Orleans' 9th Ward. There, she hopes that she can build a new Villalobos and recruit local parolees to join her staff.
If you want to watch Tia relocate Villalobos to New Orleans, you can watch this episode. If you want to watch all of the episodes in this season, here we have the summary of each episode.
Summary of Each Pitbulls and Parolees Episode Season 4
In Season 4 of Pit Bulls and Parolees, there are 15 episodes in total. Here are the summary of each episode.
- New Orleans, Here We Come
- Saturday, October 6, 2012
- In this episode, Tia moves to New Orleans' 9th Ward. There, she hopes that she can build a new Villalobos and recruit local parolees to join her staff.
- Face off
- Saturday, October 13, 2012
- A family who lost a dog because of cancer are hoping to be able to adopt another pet. Tia and her daughter face a sick and angry dog in New Orleans' 9th Ward.
- A Gift From Heaven
- Saturday, October 20, 2012
- There is a volunteer at Villalobos which adopts a dog with an uncommon history. There is a man who rescued two dogs and he needs help caring for them from Tia and her daughter Mariah.
- Ghost Dog
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- A young girl saves a pit bull from drowning in a canal after it evaded Tia for weeks. Tia needs to hire another parolee when there are twenty new puppies which arrive at Villalobos.
- Saving Prada
- Saturday, November 3, 2012
- Tia, Tania and a new parolee go to Nashville. They go there to rescue a dog that is about to be put down. Meanwhile, back in New Orleans, Mariah tries to keep Villalobos safe during a storm and there is a puppy which is rescued from the 9th Ward which may find a new home.
- Tia and the twins board a boat. They will rescue a dog which is abandoned in a swamp outside New Orleans. There is also a young parolees which is stressed out because of work and parenthood.
- Trapped Below
- Saturday, November 24, 2012
- There is a mother and her puppies which are in distress. They need a dangerous rescue mission. This is shocked because of one of her mos loyal parolee's future plans.
- Band of Brothers
- Saturday, December 1, 2012
- Chong is diagnosed cancer and the Villalobos crew are devastated by it. However, Tia and the twins try to make the best of a sad situation.
- Boiling Point
- Saturday, January 5, 2013
- Tia clashes with a new parolees over allegations of laziness and the heat rises and tempers flare in New Orleans. In this episode, you can also watch a rescue dog which has a chance for a new home.
- Buried Alive
- Saturday, January 12, 2013
- There is an NBA's Zach Randolph who tells Tia about a dog which was rescued in Memphis after it was trapped in a drainpipe for days. In New Orleans, there is a puppy which is rescued in the 9th Ward and this puppy is prepared for adoption.
- Freedom Fighters
- Saturday, January 19, 2013
- An anonymous tip about dogs in danger is got by Tia. However, they may be part of a dogfighting ring. A new home could be had by a pit bull if it can get a long with another pet.
- A Family Affair
- Saturday, January 26, 2013
- There are new arrivals at Villalobos which overcrowd the kennels after Mariah's friend passes away.
- There is a family who hope that they can adopt four digs. However, it needs a trip back to California.
- Making Miracles
- Saturday, February 2, 2013
- Tania and Tia rescue a very sick dog on a New Orleans street. In this episode, you will also watch that Chong's health gets worse. There is a long-distance adoption in New York City and Tia helps with it.
- Storm on the Horizon
- Saturday, February 9, 2013
- Villalobos on high alert because the approach of hurricane season. Mariah, Kanani and Keli'i try to track the owner of a dog which is lost during Hurricane Katrina. Rico helps his grandparents when they adopt a dog which is shy.
- Storm Surge
- Saturday, February 16, 2013
- There is a havoc in New Orleans because of Hurricane Isaac which happened in August 2012. It causes new dangers for Villalobos, especially when the evacuation location floods.
About Pit Bulls & Parolees
Pit Bulls and Parolees is a reality tv series from America. In 2009, this series started where it focuses on the Villalobos Rescue Center, a rescue for dogs and specifically pit bull dogs. As stated in voice over during the opening credit of the show by founder Tia Maria Torres, the mission of the show is to combat misconceptions about pit bulls and other similar dogs which often referred to as 'bully breeds' and to provide employment and a stable transition for recent parolees who are trying to go back to society.
For your information Tia Maria Torres began the shelter in Agua Dulce, California and then in 2011, the shelter relocated to the Greater New Orleans in Louisiana.